The LHA’s longtime partnerships with service providers have increased housing options for special needs populations through the provision of service-enriched housing:
- AIDS Volunteers, Inc. - Shelter Plus Care HCV Partner assisting families dealing with HIV/AIDS;
- Greenhouse17 - HCV Special Partner helping women who are victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking;
- Bluegrass Regional Mental Health Mental Retardation Board – Shelter Plus Care HCV Partner for persons with severe mental illness or substance abuse diagnoses;
- Canaan House – HCV Special Partner supporting men and women who have been diagnosed with a mental illness;
- Chrysalis House – HCV Special Partner aiding substance abuse treatment program graduates. Participants are women with children who have recently been released from jail or are homeless;
- Hope Center – HCV Special partner serving men and women with substance abuse problems;
- Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government – Office of Homelessness Prevention and Intervention providing planning, coordination, advocacy and awareness for people experiencing homelessness in Lexington.
- Lexington VA Medical Center - Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) HCV Partner;
- New Beginnings Bluegrass – HCV Special Partner helping individuals who have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and;
- Virginia Place – HCV Special Partner supporting single parents who are full-time students at a post-secondary educational institution.